Sheriff Technologies Ltd civil engineering & groundworks division offers a diverse service to the utilities and construction industry, specialising in highways civils and cable duct installation projects for both the public and private sectors.
The team provides a high quality contracting service that is both efficient and accountable; our contracting solutions are competitively priced without compromise to quality or safety.
Our site manager has 27 years experience in the construction sector and applies a hands on approach and practical knowledge of the business to finding solutions. To date, our team can include British Telecom, CE Electric, Scottish Power, Bethell Power, Enterprise PLC, Clancy Docwra, Carillion plc, Newcastle City Council and Hammersmith & Fulham Council to an ever growing customer base.
- Electric/ BT Cable duct installation works
- Civil Engineering works associated with the highway
- Infrastructure upgrades and construction projects for the telecoms industry
- Footway and carriageway regeneration schemes
- Communications installation and maintenance support
- Installation and maintenance support of variable message signs
- Installation and maintenance support of inductive loop installation
- Specialist landscaping
- Recycling, screening and crushing
We offer a full installation, commissioning and maintenance service for all variable message sign and road safety products. For parking guidance systems we provide a full installation service, including: Cutting of induction loops Communication cable ducting Foundations and re-...
Sheriff Technologies offer a national service for the installation of all types and sizes of variable message signs....
Sheriff Technologies offer a national service for the installation of all types and sizes of road signs. This can...
Induction loop detctors are common method of sensing the presence of vehicles for traffic light systems, barrier safety...